On Friday, I had an e-mail from the publisher of my Iskander novels that he wanted to release Masquerade, the fifth of the series, before he went away for Easter. He needed me to resend the edited file and the blurb file—that I managed to do before the deadline he gave (about an hour away). The last note he sent indicated he had the material in time, but there must have been a glitch somewhere, because it never appeared on the site.
I expect to find out what happened after Easter…sometime. Perhaps he had a problem with the stock photo I sent for him to build the cover around. It’s basically the photo above—that I used to illistrate the story on my website. My apologies for not posting here for awhile—I was waiting for this news.